Welcome to Milton High School Tennis 2022 !!!
Social Media – Follow Milton Tennis for the latest information
- Instagram – @miltoneaglestennnis
- Twitter – @Milton_Tennis
- Facebook – @MiltonEaglesTennis
Important Upcoming Dates:
- Thursday, May 12 – End of Season Banquet @ Atlanta National Golf Club
COVID Protocols and Information
- If you are not feeling well, waiting for a COVID result, or have come in contact with someone with COVID, DO NOT come to practice.
- If you will miss practice or a match, please let the coaches know as soon as possible!
- You are required to inform the coaches of all quarantine situations that occur throughout the season.
- Athletes will be expected wear a mask when riding on busses during the season.
- At this time we are not required to wear masks outdoors but we will follow any and all county protocol regarding masks throughout the season.
- Athletes will be expected to bring their own water (NO SHARING)
- Water will NOT be provided at practice!
- We suggest large, labeled water bottles
- Athletes need to bring enough water for before, during and after practice.
Daily COVID Screening: Before each practice, match, or activity ALL athletes, volunteers, and coaches will have their temperatures taken and be asked the following questions:
Have you experienced any of the following symptoms within the last week:
- Fever, Cough, Sore Throat, Shortness of Breath, Loss of Taste, Loss of Smell, Vomiting or Nausea, Shaking with Chills, Close Contact with Someone with COVID, Diagnosed with COVID, Are you or anyone in your house waiting on a COVID 19 test Result?
Please screen yourself/your athlete before practice. If you say yes to any of these questions, you MUST stay home!All COVID related absences will be excused.
If any athlete reports COVID related symptoms or encounters someone who has tested positive for COVID it will be reported, by the coaches, to the county. The county follows strict procedures to identify risk and will assess each situation individually. They will report follow up procedures and possible quarantine situations to parents and coaches. We ask that athletes and parents are up front with any situations that may occur throughout the season as we are trying to protect all athletes and coaches and want the season to safely continue. All COVID related information will be kept confidential.
We are excited to be able to provide an outlet for the athletes to compete in an organized and safe manner during this time. The coaching staff has developed a plan along with the guidance from the Fulton County Athletic Department that we feel will provide a safe and enjoyable experience for the athletes. Please note that this is a fluid situation and subject to change at any time.